Heavy Duty Suction Blast Cabinets are highly efficient, general purpose, industrial usage blast cabinets, designed for use with a wide range of abrasive media.
- Safety door interlock to prevent the blast system from operating while the door is open.
- Integral dry cartridge reverse pulse dust collector to keep the cabinet ventilated and visually clear for the operator.
- Heavy duty wear resistant rubber gloves which protect the operator and provide long wear life.
- Quick change laminated glass viewing window which requires no tools to replace.
- Adjustable abrasive feed which allows the system to operate on virtually any abrasive media size and type.
- Compressed air regulator and gauge to provide for the blasting pressure to be varied for differing applications.
- High performance Suction Gun to provide faster and more effective cleaning.
- De-scale and de-rust metal surfaces.
- Remove paint and powder coating.
- De-burr, de-flash and remove sand from castings and mouldings.
- Provide decorative finishes to stainless steel, aluminium and other non-ferrous metals.
- Etching of glass, stone and metals.
- Removal of release agents and contamination from moulds.
Commonly Used Abrasives:
- Steel Grit.
- Aluminium Oxide.
- Glass Beads.
- 200 kg Track & Turntable Trolley Assembly.
- Fixed Turntable.
- Foot Pedal Guard.